Central Animal Hospital (CAH) offers comprehensive animal health care services.
- Wellness exams (annual checkups)
- Vaccines (booster shots and preventative vaccinations)
- Dental care
- Nutrition advice and specialty foods
- On-site pharmacy for prescriptions/medication
- Ultrasound and diagnostics services
- On-site surgical suite
- Dental suite with dental x-ray
In addition to cats and dogs, we also treat pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs) and reptiles.
One thing the City of Kamloops is known for is the calibre of animal medicine that’s practiced here. Central Animal Hospital prides itself on being part of that standard of excellence. We also maintain relationships with local specialists, so if your pet requires a referral for a specialized procedure, we are happy to coordinate it.